Subject: Re: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:46:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/03 3:39:12 PM, mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:

<< After saying that I took, and filed, about 300 rolls of B&W film negatives
last year, I expect them all to go to landfill when I'm gone.

Steve >>

I find it interesting how well cetain types of negatives sell well on Ebay.
And I'm not just talking old Bettie Page negatives either.   So tell your
relatives not to ship them off to the landfill....there might just be other folks
out there interested in snippets of what you've shot.

- -kim