Subject: [Leica] Gyro Power!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:20:02 -0400

Ted-
    I have used the Ken-Lab Gyro (rented) on a few occasions from a 'Zodiac'
like craft - with a 180 f/2.0 - the BIGGEST they recommend. See Norb
Rosing's article on Walrus' in Nat Geo about a half - year ago (or his site)
and write him as I did. he used the same set up - TACK sharp!! Place the
gyro under THE CAMERA BODY! It's kind of noisy, but with the boat motor and
all, it cannot be heard. AND it's 100x better than Canon's IS lenses!
    Ed