Subject: RE: [Leica] Most recent posting about Bob Shell
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:46:41 -0400

He is innocent of everything unless and until he is proven guilty of
something.

That said, Jeffery, when did you last read or hear a story about a
serial killers in which people said, 'Oh, yah, I knew that that guy was
a psycho killer!' The fact that someone has been cordial in Email
exchanges and knows allot about the technical aspects of photography
doesn't tell us ANYTHING about the person other than that the person is
a cordial Emailer with a store of photographic technical knowledge.

B. D.