Subject: Re: [Leica] Most recent posting about Bob Shell
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:25:43 -0400

And it's all too easy to snicker about it because of the type of
photography he did.  Reports such as this also taints the work and
motives of others who are doing fashion , glamour work and who are
above reproach.  My other comment is that human personality is
incredible complex leading to the " quiet neighbor" syndrome - you know
"Ya he was a real quiet guy, moved his lawn, contributed to the girl
scouts..... never would've thought he'd be a mass murderer".   Most of
these scenarios can be chalked up to no one really knowing the person -
Bob Shell was always a gentleman when he contributed to some of the
other lists.

Ernie Nitka    OBTHW - A nice lawn is an overrated personality trait if
you ask me   :)