Subject: [Leica] Re: ...NO IT'S BULL SHIT!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:37:12 -0700

Well... I'm certainly with you on this Ted. I've read all of the BS being
flung around and kept my nose out of it, knowing that any response is too
much response. The answer is... we'll all find out once the investigation
is complete and the trial is over. Tomorrow, next year, whenever. There was
a death, perhaps a homicide. Therefore, the police are now in charge.
Speculation of any sort can answer nothing. All you will get is people
carping at each other.

And... I wondered when you were going to post your:

"The value of still pictures "

on the LUG. All LUG folks should read it carefully and absorb its deep
meaning. It is a most magnificent piece of writing with real meaning.

Jim