Subject: RE: [Leica] Some may find this of interest
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:52:54 -0700 (PDT)

All Kim was saying is that we don't know the facts,
and that until we do, it's all speculation, (as is
your surmising of Kim's reaction to the hypothetical
discovery of someone like Orin Hatch in like
circumstances). She supported her argument by listing
several other scenarios that may have occured, (read:
the word "maybe" prefacing her statements), and gave
examples of other victims of untimely dealths that get
no press. Her argument was theoretical in nature, and
we would all do well to keep the discussion at that
level.

Patrick