Subject: Re: [Leica] you go nan
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 10:05:17 -0400

Funny, isn't it? I've always disliked her work intensely. Ever since
the Ballad of SD. I don't know why really. I just never found the
photographs of her friends and their dramas that moving I guess. Many
of them remind of parties that I went to and left early, or didn't, and
regretted not having done so.