Subject: [Leica] Friday for Sale MF Nikon Lenses
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased a huge number of MF Nikkor lenses from a Seattle newspaper. These lenses are all manual focus, AI and all have significant cosmetic wear. That said, keep reading...

ALL of these lenses were reconditioned by Camera Solutions here in Portland, Oregon. All of these lenses have a 6 month warranty through Camera Solutions. They all work as new and test just fine glass-wise.

If you are interested in a lens or all the lenses, make an offer. I paid one sum for a LOT of lenses which I gleefully placed into use...these are spares...

(I am listing the repair cost to help you figure out a base value...obviously a lens that seems to sell as a user for $450 on ebay and which I just spend $140 getting returned to GWO is worth some sum between the two numbers...)

Nikon 105mm f2.5 SN 447534 repair cost $77  OFFER

Nikon 180mm f2.8 SN360201 repair cost $139 OFFER

Nikon 135mm f2.0 SN212311 repair cost $99 OFFER

These are great lenses for street shooters!

If you have never dealt with me before my ebay id is mak@teleport.com.

I prefer PayPal and will ship worldwide. I am located in Portland, Oregon  thanks and have a great weekend! Mark