Subject: Re: [Leica] help with paper on Leitz family
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

LHSA was passing out a many page buff-colored article on this at the Portland meeting...hope that helps Mark

> Hi,
I'm writing a paper on the altruistic actions of the Leitz family in
helping Jews escape the Nazis in the period of time leading up to the
Second World War. I am hoping someone on this list was either helped
directly by the Leitz family, or knows someone who was. I would like
very much to speak with them at their convenience. Thank you in advance
for your help.

- -Liz
www.lizlizliz.com