Subject: [Leica] Horseshoe Bend
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:00:11 -0700

Slobodan wrote:
"Anyone try a 38mm Biogon on the bend?
Slobodan Dimitrov"

I did, about ten years ago out of curiosity, while looking for Ansel's
tripod holes. Although my results were quite good technically I just did not
care for the image (I don't find Ansel's interesting either). I made some
other images further downstream (south of Page) that held more interest for
me because I was able to include more of the nearly vertical wall on my left
(looking downstream).
Oliver Bryk