Subject: RE: [Leica] Beach panorama
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:26:39 -0400

Hello Rob,

Two absolutely stunning shots.  The panorama might just be
a bit too wide, too long, on the screen.  It feels like it
needed support in the middle.  On paper, on the wall, that
may be different.  In any case, it is quite an idyllic image.

The grain on the sepia works for me on the screen(I am usually
not too adverse to grains anyway).  30"x40" ? Wow.  Haven't I
seen this child before ?

- - Phong