Subject: Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:39:40 +1000

The car park is still quite some distance from the edge of the cliff
;-) Helen and I figured that this was to keep anyone less agile than us
away from the danger -- it also give you time to reflect before you
jump ;-)

Here in Australia, a wonderful landmark like this would be "walled"
off, and have "disabled" access. It always astounds me how our two
cultures can be so similar, and yet so subtly different.

Cheers