Subject: Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:35:47 -0500

Yes, but  railing would be environmentally un-cool.

Gene

                      Alastair Firkin
                      <firkin@ncable.net.au>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Horseshoe bend
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/10/2003 05:12 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Mike and other "yanks",

I cannot believe there is no railing around the edge of that place:
surely a popular jumping off point, and the edges do not look stable to
me, especially to the left of centre. I tramped all around the area but
as Mike says, there are not too many real options beyond this image,
though most people seem to take the shot a little to the left of where
I dangled ;-)

Cheers