Subject: Re: [Leica] M6, M7 & Sunpak 622
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 06:59:02 -0600

Unfortunately, Sunpak does not make a TTL adapter for the Leica system
(M6TTL, M7 and R8/9 cameras). I have a 120J that I use with my M6TTL
but only on the auto and manual settings. Remember that the bare bulb
set up reduces the power available significantly and, as more of the
flash's output is reflected, can pick up colour casts. It works best in
small light coloured rooms.

John Collier