Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW - Rebecca at 10.75
From: Phong <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:00:25 -0400

Jim,

This is a very nice portrait of a lovely person.  I think most
portraits benefit from the subject looking into the camera, but
not necessarily this one.  I like your shooting from the shadow
side; I think it brings out the freckles well.  I might have
preferred 1/2 to 1  stop down to control the highlight on her
right side.  Do you remember how you meter this shot ?

If I read the caption correctly, I am quite impressed by
Rebecca's remarkable composure at 11 years of age.

Thanks for posting,

- - Phong