Subject: [Leica] Washington, D.C. Metro
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

Finally beginning to scan a couple of the worthy
photos from a recent 7th grade field trip to D.C. (see
Often we'd find ourselves traveling the last metro of
the evening. This shot turned out really well; great
shadow detail (I can see the rails on my monitor) and
highlights (IMHO). Took this at about 1/15 while
pressing the M6 against a column. The big print looks
wonderful.
Critiques always welcome.
Bob
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-46760.html