Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF? Don't wake me
From: "Phong" <phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:33:57 -0400

Hr Puts, as you call him, is a wealth of information.
He does at times wax religious in matters of Leica equipment,
especially new.  The Leica user community benefits from having
him around.  I am thankful that he brought the high performance
of the 70-180mm Apo Vario Elmarit R lens to my attention, though
my wallet still resents the fact to this day.

Cheers,

- - Phong