Subject: [Leica] OT: Sorry about that...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:52:48 -0700

Sorry to get people's hope up. I add One apple and One orange and got Two
fruits. I didn't know Konica has a RF Limited. Oh well.... Any case, we
will just wait until 6/3 to see exactly what we get....

To repent for my sins, here are some pics:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/2003BayCon/

Nothing fancy. Snapshots quality, but this is the typical type of shots
you'd get in a Science Fiction conventions. I took a whole bunch of 35/1.4
shots in the Masquerade contest itself but the speed just isn't there. Oh
well...

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>