Subject: [Leica] RE: [SeePhoto] connections...
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:14:49 -0500

Steve,

Another compelling shot. Did you crop on the bottom? If so, I'd like to see
it uncropped as the infant's head seems naggingly cut off.

I feel like this scene is happening at my house, only with one of my dogs. I
have to feed her baby food by hand as she has suddenly acquired some sort of
palsy and cannot walk. It's heartbreaking to see people or animals so
helpless but struggling to survive.

Jeffery