Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk22/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:01:54 -0400

> Steve,
>
> good one!  This guy has attitude in abundance.  The only very slight
> criticism is that the highlight on his hand could do with burning in a
> touch.  Not too much as it draws your attention to the bottle and then back
> to his face.
>
> Regards

> Mark Pope
> Swindon Wilts, UK

Thanks Mark -- I get a lot of comments about technical issues with my
pictures like, "burning in a touch." So to set the record straight these
scans are from 8x10 prints, which I consider to be 'workprints' They are
done by a lab and I do not see how I can oversee every print (a considerable
number) they make for me. As far as fixing in PhotoShop, I have found that
when I mess with PS, I am more likely to screw it up, so that is what you
get.

sl