Subject: RE: [Leica] Gary Winogrand 1964
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:30:41 -0600

Arena editions is/has closed down - unfortunately. A wonderful publishers.

They may still be selling books from their site - I'd phone them and find
out

So, there may be remaindered stuff out there, but if you want a copy of 1964
(great book!), or Walker Evans-The Lost work (another great book) or any
others by Arena, I'd grab em now.

tim