Subject: RE: [Leica] Re. On Topic - Wim Wenders
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:55:48 -0600

Wings of Desire and Far Away So Close - if you can cope with a bit of
existential angst... great photography. And with the former you can do a
comparison and watch City of Angels and see what happens when Hollywood
tries to re-make a decent movie and put Meg Ryan in it - the is no
comparison... The one will make you puke, the other won't!

tim