Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:31:42 -0500

I doubt that's the case (if it was, the M7 would be MORE expensive
when first released, and cheaper now).  It's partially caused by the
erosion of the euro, but in general Leicas have not been getting
cheaper (retail) over the years, unlike every other brand.

Digitals, on the other hand, can be relied on being less expensive
every six months. That's my one and only point.

Karen

Message from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (RE: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))