Subject: Re: [Leica] Focussing screen for R4 query
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 23:29:24 -0400

You asked where to find a Universal Screen of the R variety.  They are
sometimes on the familiar auction site.  Full line Leica dealers such as
Tamarkin (and others) usually have them or can get them promptly.  Again,
please get the newer 'R' screen, rather than the older 'R4' screen.  The 'R'
is said to be brighter than the original 'R4'.

Julian