Subject: Re: [Leica] Focussing screen for R4 query
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 23:22:22 -0400

Yes, that's it.  Central blackouts with extreme telephoto, macro, or lenses
with small maximum f/stops.  Otherwise handy for the purposes you indicated.

Some on the forum are masters at focusing with the plain ground glass.  For
others, life
is too short to have focussing anxiety, IMHO.

Good luck.........Julian