Subject: Re: [Leica] "A Russian Journal" by Steinbeck and Capa
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:27:04 -0400

I just ordered a used copy of the original 1948 hardback edition from
Amazon...I'm hoping the reproduction of the photos will be better than in
the new paperback.  The description says the cover is banged up, but the
inside is fine, and it only cost $8 including shipping.  Hopefully it'll be
a good user!

- -Aaron