Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying multiple bodies...
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:02:05 -0400

At 12:01 AM 5/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>May I ask what is (double) knee replacement ?
>And even if I don't know what it is , I would like
>to wish you well.
>
>Cheers,
>
>- Phong

Thank you, Phong.  They are going to take out my old, arthritic knees and
replace them with metal and plastic knees.  I'll be like the Bionic
Woman.  I'll also set off the metal detectors in airports!  I chose to have
both done at the same time to get it over with as quickly as possible.  My
youngest daughter will be coming home from nursing school to take care of
me while I recuperate.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com