Subject: [Leica] Architecture, people and blurr
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:22:24 -0600

Okay, I've actually done this before, but can't find my notes it was so long
ago... (and I think Henning helped me out the first time I tried this...)

Photographing a large interior space from somewhat above - what sort of
shutter speeds am I looking at to get some people blurred/in motion, without
too much ghosting (people who have almost disappeared...) while still being
able to catch those who might be basically stood still. (I know it also
depends somewhat on direction of movement)

thanks