Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica Topic..New Canon 'L' series lens
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:58:51 -0600

I guess it depends on what you mean by best. I enjoy a little Italian
place behind the downtown London Drugs. OH MY GAWD is the food good.
Simple but very good. Even better, it is staffed by Italians and others
of Mediterranean stock so there is always some affair of the heart
going on. Smoldering looks, cold indifference, all lightly seasoned
unwanted advice is the order of the day; better than almost any Italian
film I have seen. Long line-ups for lunch, which can make it difficult
to find a table during the noon hour, and supper reservations need to
be made a month in advance. Things may have improved as they were
adding on the last time I was there. The best time is in the mid
afternoon when it is quiet and the staff has time to banter back and
forth. No one minds you sitting quietly in the corner, nursing a soda
and enjoying the ambiance.

John Collier