Subject: Re: [Leica] audible newborn
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:26:19 -0500

I remember when my oldest daughter was that age, Just a few weeks after she
was born my wife and mother went to the gym and left her with me, She cried
(SCREAMED!!!) from the minute my wife drove off until she drove back into
the driveway - 2 hours straight!!  Nothing I tried would calm her.  Boy was
I glad to see my wife - But she did not believe me as our daughter was
quiet and sleeping when she came in the door...

Gene

                      "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
                      Sent by:                            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] audible newborn

                      05/17/2003 08:34 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Hi Eric,

From the photo, I can hear your baby ...  although if
my kids were screaming, and I was there taking pictures
instead of tending to his needs,  my wife would kill me  :-)

Cheers,

- - Phong

P.S. Got the 24mm lens back from you,  but my M6's been
away to Kinderman for a CLA :-(, and i just recently got it back.