Subject: Re: [Leica] Testing Elite 100G
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 11:37:52 -0500

Nathan

The shots look good with nice color and grain.  I bought some 100g a few
weeks ago but have yet to give it a try, I guess I will have to give it a
try on my trip to Chicago this week end.

Gene

                      "Nathan Wajsman (private)"
                      <nathanw@bluewin.ch>                To:       LUG <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Testing Elite 100G
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/16/2003 12:18 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Lugger Leo Wesson and his wife Jennifer came to Zurich for a few days,
and I had the pleasure of meeting them and show them around the local
countryside a bit. Leo was kind enough to bring me a roll of the new
Kodak Elite 100G, which I immediately proceeded to test. I must say that
  of all the E6 films I have tried, this one comes closest to Kodachrome
in terms of color rendition, and the sharpness is very good too.
Overall, an excellent film, and certainly one I will use from now on
when I need the quick turnaround of E6. It is also easier to scan than
Kodachrome. I have put up a folder from the test roll on Leica Gallery Net:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/folder-4697.html

There a couple of shots of Leo, a lakefront picture, and a couple of
pictures from my garden, including the famous garden gnome which serves
as my test subject whenever I need to test a new lens or film.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland