Subject: [Leica] FS: 21mm Super-Angulon-R, fine prints
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:16:49 -0700

21mm Super-Angulon-R f/4.0 3-cam for all Leica reflex cameras. Includes
front and rear caps, Leitz Wetzlar Series 8.5 yellow and orange filters and
lens hood.  Cosmetically this is a USER lens.  There is signifcant finish
wear from handling.  No dents or scrapes.  Slight edge separation in one
spot otherwise glass is perfect.  Slight loosness in focussing ring.
Aperture clean and snappy.

$650 plus shipping

I am also selling fine prints of several of my photographs.  Most are
printed digitally on RA-4 photograpic paper; these are listed at the web
links below.

The ones made with Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are
at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

I also have a limited number of Cibachrome prints of a few photographs,
available only while supplies last.  Call or e-mail for details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com