Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: know any good cemeteries?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:44:11 -0500

That's the great thing about the New Orleans cemeteries, they are old,
falling apart, and great for movies(Interview w/Vampire, Double Jeopardy,
Easy Rider). The problem is Louisiana costs way too much to shoot in for
most budgets. This city is "faked" many times in Canada at half the cost.
Movie business in New Orleans has pretty much dried up.

Chris