Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: know any good cemeteries?
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 12:21:38 -0500

I think the explanation is that the water table is so high in New
Orleans that when you dig a hole for a grave, it fills up with
groundwater so fast you can't get the coffin to sink.

Here's an interesting set of shots (not mine) of Metairie Cemetery,
one of the most interesting in New Orleans.

http://papermachebrain.com/photo/NO203/metairie/pages/1car.htm

SonC