Subject: [Leica] FS Elmarit R 35 and 90mm 375 usd each
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 01:19:38 +0000

Still for sale:  Elmarit R 35 and 90mm lenses.

Both are the final versions of these lenses.  Both are really really good.
Both have to go to pay for my zoom lens.

The 35mm lens shows no signs of wear that I can find.
The 90 has a bit of paint missing from one of the lines of the depth of
field scale.

375.00 usd each including shipping to any location in the USA or Canada.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND