Subject: [Leica] Which Meter...How's the digital Gossen?
From: "Dave Olson" <ckrosebud@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:24:00 +0000

To answer someone's question as to what meter do people use, I can answer
for myself, both the little Gossen digital and the Sekonic L-408 and L-508.
I have used the Gosen for the longest period of time and when I check its
calibration with my other meters it is right one. In most case, whatever the
meter, I will use incident readings, unless I'm rushed and grabbing a fast
shot then I rely on the Leica built-in  in my M6 TTLs. Where incident is not
suited to the shot, then it's spot metering.
You would be hard pressed to find a better meter then the Gossen digital at
that price. I obtained mine for B&H when they were still below $200.00.
Dave Olson