Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder wearing glasses
From: "Dave Olson" <ckrosebud@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:08:29 +0000

For Jerry Collier

I wear bifocals, and use both the M6 TTL 0.58 and 0.85. To simplify things I
simply bought the correct diopters and fitted both along with the 1.25 X
magnifiier. Thus each camera is set for my eyes and I can shoot without the
problem of the extra distance imposed by the glasses, and loss of viewing
area.

Cheers, it's Thursday

Dave Olson