Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels with M6 - Farmers Market
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:27:10 -0700

Steve

Yes I have.  It requires a reservation for a bit in advance.  You can stay
nearby
in St. Helena.  Everything is quite close on Rt. 29.  I believe that we have
tried
most of the fine restaurants in Napa and Sonoma counties.  The French Laundry
is superb, but it is not a stuffy place.  You might also try Tra Vigne in St.
Helena. Or for the finest Italian food in the valley, Don Giovanni near
Yountville.  Everything is so close.

Photo opportunities are what you make of it.  You can use your
Leica in the French Laundry.  Frankly, I never want to be thought
of as a tourist though.

Jerry