Subject: Re: [Leica] Replacement PX625 batteries
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:14:48 +0200

Alan,

If I were you, I would get the M5 recalibrated or use the Cris adapter
with silver cells. The Chinese mercury cells are also available here in
Switzerland (at rather higher prices than the Varta cells used to cost)
but a Rollei repair guy I trust tested them and found them to be fake,
i.e. just rebadged cheap alkaline batteries. I do not trust them myself,
and when my current stash of Varta PX625s is finished, I will use the
Cris adapter in both my Rollei 35 and Leica CL, or have both recalibrated.

Nathan