Subject: Re: [Leica] Replacement PX625 batteries
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:11:00 +0200 (MEST)

> Before I take a lathe/drill/hammer to the battery cover, has anyone
> developed a solution to this problem?

I had a similar problem with my Gossen LunaPro (multiplied, since it takes
two batteries). I could pluck out a little spring in the battery cover
that gave me just the extra room needed. Does the M4 battery cover have a
little spring in it?

I wasn't using Mercury batteries but an adapter + silver batteries. The
problem was the same though, taking a tad too much room.

Daniel