Subject: Re: [Leica] Retrospective of Cartier-Bresson opens in Paris
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:16:59 -0400

Steve- I logged onto the Magnum Archive and checked the first 27 of 66
pages. I found some familiar images but a lot of never before seen photos.
Those new photos have never been published in any of the HCB books or
magazine articles I have. What a wonderful group of images! i only wish I
could go to Paris myself.

Cheers,
Kevin Argue