Subject: RE: [Leica] Retrospective of Cartier-Bresson opens in Paris
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:28:37 +0200

It's an excellent exhibition - almost 300 photographs plus drawings,
magazines etc.. It's touring after Paris but I don't know where.

The magnum site has the photographs from the book of the exhibition at...

http://www.magnumarchive.com/c/htm/FramerT.aspx?V=CDocT&E=2TYRYDZAJK8T&Page=
1&Total=591&DT=ALB&Pass=

This is the first page of 66! :-)

Steve