Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V24 #291
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 19:25:08 -0700

TA-DA!!!   Congrats, Ted and Sandy!  Now all we have to do is bite our
nails until the book hits the shelves!  :-)

- --Peter

At 06:52 PM 5/12/03 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
 >> It is with great pleasure I wish to announce the Women in Medicine book
project Sandy Carter and myself have been shooting, processing film and
printing during the past 5 months is now completed. <<

Replies: Reply from "Dale Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net> ([Leica] Retrospective of Cartier-Bresson opens in Paris)