Subject: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:10:55 +0000

Rolfe,

I confirmed the info with my rep.  And yes, only the ISO speed dial will be
changed to get rid of the DIN numbers.

In the M7, the ISO dial has only one arrow and ISO speeds are shown plainly
as 6 to 6400 whereas in the current MP, there are two arrows/scales.  When
you set the MP/M6/TTL to ISO 6, you see the arrow pointing to ASA 6 and the
other arrow pointing to 9 DIN or the reading is ASA 6/9 DIN.

My rep said that early MP (2003)  will surely increase in value!  Wel,l only
time will tell......

Regards,
Annie