Subject: [Leica] FS: R mount 35 mm Schneider perspective control
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:45:41 +0200

I know it is not the time for 'for sale' postings, but I am not
selling, and it is not on ebay either. This is just a plain public
service announcement about a lens that I believe is not too common

The above lens is for sale for 599 euro in a Hamburg shop (with which
I have no other connection than  a friend of mine lives in the street
where the shop is, that's why I saw it, and I have been a satisfied
customer there for decades). I can help with dealings if  desired.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or