Subject: Re: [Leica] Unusual OT request
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:18:53 +0200

Hello John,

I don't know how much you paid but in itself the site looks oke.
Maybe  it presents too much information right away and therefore looks a
bit confusion at first sight.
I would not put the links for acrobat etc. right on the first page but
where it is needed. Why is the site advertiseing for Microsoft? Are they
supproting your organisation in anyway? I'm using mozilla under Linux
and can acces the site very well, so i do not need IE6.

Best regards,

       Michiel Fokkema