Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 18 and BLUG
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 22:25:50 +0200

Hello,

A bit more of spring but now with some rain.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/18.htm

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/18a.htm

Index at:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/paw/paw.html

Comments are welcome.

I also rescanned the shots of the last BLUG meeting. This proved again to me that the Minolta dual 3 is a really nice scanner and that the noctilix is on top of my wish list and that left eye shooters have to buy Tom's rapidwinder (also right eye shooters have to buy it) and that all people around the world like Beerenburg.
http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/Fotografie/blug/blug.html

Best regards,

	Michiel Fokkema