Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: best way to clean entire roll of film?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 20:23:11 -0700

Hi Eric!

      I've got the Kodak 10 inch Dust and Static Removal Unit,
Model A2-K.  The film is passed through the unit and there is
an electrical fan at the bottom which removed the dust after
the static is taken out.  It's got a hand brush, but the hand brush
is not working.  You can find these units used sometimes and they
really work well, though I only do black and white silver based prints
and photography.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California