Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa photo contest - 12 Leica cameras
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 20:37:44 -0400

At 08:00 PM 5/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
 >Within the framework of the competition, all rights to the
prizewinning >photographs are transferred to Agfa. The photos will be
published in >reports about the competition (print and online) on Agfa
product >packages and in the Agfa black and white photo calendar.
Publication in >any other form will only be with the agreement of the
relevant >photographer.

>This seems to me to suggest that the rights being transferred are only
>with respect to the usage in competition related material. All other
>rights seem to be reserved.
>
>I actually don't think that's too horrible.
>
>Rolfe

Rolfe -

If the rights are transferred, you have no rights.  Agreement with the
relevant photographer means nothing.  You have no rights after you transfer
all rights.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com