Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photos of the West Bank - Holy @#$ these are good!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:53:46 +0200

I'll be honest with you Bee, the first time I looked at these pictures I
thought that a lot of them could have been taken anywhere and that the
absence of people in the shots was a weakness. Well, after looking at them a
few times I realised that the fact that they could have been taken anywhere
was perhaps part of the point, and I didn't miss the people at all.

What you shoot is the polar opposite of what I shoot, but by heck you're
good at what you do. Get the book published!!!

Steve